Apple Federal Credit Union
We invite all George Mason University students, staff and alumni to open an account at Apple Federal Credit Union.
At Apple FCU, you’ll enjoy a full suite of banking options, competitive rates, simple loan applications and easy access to your money. With more than 20 branches across Northern Virginia, FREE Online Banking, FREE Mobile Apps, as well as access to more than 53,000 Surcharge-FREE* ATMs nationwide, no matter where you go, we’re nearby.
Manage Your Money
- Checking accounts (FREE, Interest-earning and student options) with FREE Visa® Debit Card
- Savings accounts (Student, Club, Certificates, Money Market, IRAs, etc.)
- Loans (Student, Auto, Mortgage/Equity, Personal)
- Credit Cards including the Mason Alumni Card
- Investment, Tax & Insurance Planning – Apple Financial Services LLC through CFS**
- FREE Direct Deposit – get paid a day early+, qualify for interest-earning checking and more
24/7 Account Access
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Text Banking
- FREE iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ Apps, including check deposit
- FREE eBill Payer – pay businesses AND people
- Money Transfer Options – to/from other institutions/Apple FCU
- More than 53,000+ Surcharge-FREE* ATMs nationwide
- 20+ Northern Virginia Branches – more than any other Credit Union
Fairfax Campus Branch Location
Johnson Center, Room 113
- Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Campus ATM Locations
- Johnson Center (inside northwest entrance)
- SUB 1 (outside main entrance)
- The Hub (outside main entrance)
- EagleBank Arena (south and west entrances)
- President’s Park (Eisenhower Building)
- Merten Hall (1st floor)
- Founder’s Hall (1st floor)
SciTech (Prince William) Campus
- Occoquan (1st floor)
Check Cashing Services for Non-Members (Mason Branch Only)
- Apple will cash personal, first-party checks drawn on financial institutions based in the Continental U.S. in the amount of $25 (student) and $100 (faculty/staff) or less, at no charge for the University community. Transactions may be limited to one (1) per day
- Apple will cash first-party checks issued by the U.S. Government, Commonwealth of Virginia or George Mason University in the amount of $1,000 (student) and $2,500 (faculty/staff) or less, at no charge for the University community
- Foreign Checks are not accepted by non-members
Other institutions may impose a foreign ATM fee surcharge. **Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer, (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Apple FCU has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. Apple Financial Services LLC is a subsidiary of Apple FCU and is not directly affiliated with CFS. Tax preparation services are not affiliated with CFS. CFS and its Representatives do not provide tax advice. A qualified professional should be consulted for specific individual tax or legal guidance. +This program is not endorsed by the University. Payroll will be deposited 1-4 days early based on the employer’s payroll schedule. Membership eligibility requirements apply. Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Opportunity Lender.